PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
Didn't someone post that he had a lot of Penzance he was willing to trade?
I don't recall Penzance for trade, but someone did mention -- just before the Trades section was eliminated -- that he had "pounds" of Stonehaven to trade. But my PM to that member never got a response, so I don't know what's going on there. (Maybe it was just a bluff to stir folks up!)
Bob

bogglor

Might Stick Around
Nov 30, 2012
For someone new to this forum, care to comment on why the Trades forum was eliminated? Was it causing a lot of drama? Everyone here has been so cool I find it hard to believe anyone would do someone else dirty.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Ha ha I also tried contacting him but I was too slow and he said it was already all gone.
I'm going to keep going on my hunt for Stonehaven.

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
fitzy:
I'd love to read what you think of Penzance, once your shipment arrives and you've had the chance to try a few bowls.
Bob

pauljmjr

Lurker
Sep 8, 2012
Both Penzance and Stonehaven are in stock right now at Connecticut Valley Tobacconist. But he's charging $58.95 for 8 ounces of Penzance and $59.95 for 8 ounces of Stonehaven. Too steep for my wallet.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
I have a small sample of Penzance and I don't see what everyone raves about. Its a nice tobacco, but I'd smoke Mississippi River any day of the week over Penzance. Same goes for StoneHaven. Another nice tobacco, but I think its over hyped as well. To each their own though, so if you can find it enjoy it.

auspipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 19, 2012
Australia
This is at the top of my 'must try' list and no one ever seems to get the 50gm tin in stock, bloody annoying!

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
MMMM Penzance. Bob I ended up buying another 8oz bag I love it. I thought the Latakia wasn't over powering at all but very smooth. Just in general a top notch tobacco. Now one of my favorites.

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
Good to hear, Fitzy!
Now, if only we Penzance fans had a cool monicker like those Black House people. . .
Maybe we should be the Pirates of Penzance. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.