PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ichbinmuede

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 17, 2011
The Brigham system is definitely one that I stand behind. It's the most unobtrusive and best system you're likely to find and the pipes they go in are excellent as well.

mjtannen

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2011
Kevin: Man, I get an extra inch with every pipe. That poster is a keeper. I wonder if the guy who made up that ad was a Dick?

tanless1

Sep 14, 2010
How did you know ? Richard Woodsworth has long been participating in the industry.

mjtannen

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2011
@Papipeguy: So what terrible fate doth befall you if your wife reads about "Getting an Extra Inch of Wood"? There are only two ways a man can handle this problem.....and that does not include a Brigham.

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
I too love my Brigham pipes, they see far more action than anything else in my rotation...the system works well without negatively impacting the flavour of the tobacco, while the pipes are well engineered enough that clean-up is no more work than with a non-filtered pipe...in fact, in some ways, its easier, as the filter tube takes most of the gunk from the stem with it.
Welcome to the site!
PS - I would love that ad in poster size for my man-cave! Would compliment my collection of Brig's and Mr. B's tins beautifully!

nyed001

Might Stick Around
Feb 1, 2011
Get an extra inch of wood....................thats what she said!

Sorry guys I couldnt help myself.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Welcome to Brigham. :clap:

I am very pleased with my Algonquin 2-dot Rhodesian, and that's not even close to their top-of-the-line pipe. Their new line of brandies (or are they clipped volcanoes, shape #84) look like great smokers. Can't give enough praise to the filter system.

ichbinmuede

Feb 17, 2011
For anybody interested an updated website for them is expected to be up by July. That bit of info came to me straight from a rep so I'm pretty sure we can count on it. I know I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what they're going to have there. :D

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
For anybody interested an updated website for them is expected to be up by July. That bit of info came to me straight from a rep so I'm pretty sure we can count on it. I know I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what they're going to have there. [:D]

Yes! My local B&M keeps offering to let me peruse the 2010 catalogue, but sadly, when I show up, its never around...be nice to see what they are offering in terms of new lines.
Thats a good line for the next poster.

"Your pipe will see more action, with an extra inch of Wood"

LMAO - awesome!

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
mjtannen

You see, many years ago I taught my wife how to ead a ruler, however, I told her that the milimeters were inches. So, you see my issue. If she ever figures out what is what a) she'll feel realy cheated and b) she'll have to stop bragging to the other women in the neighborhood.

Either way I'm a goner.

fatman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 18, 2011
Yep, Kevin got me too w/this title! personally, I just manscape..works everytime. Welcome aboard BRIGHAM!

mjtannen

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2011
Papipeguy: You and your wife are fortunate to have each other. You wrote that you taught her to read a ruler (who remembers how) many years ago and I hope you have many years to go. You can never have too much wood so, man to man, enjoy your ride together and your pipe along the way. The older we get the more we appreciate an extra inch of wood brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.