PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
I am a big fan of Greg's blends. I am looking forward to meeting him at the KC pipe show. Not only is Greg an amazing blender but he is one of the finest pipe photographer's around.

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Greg is scheduled to be one of our judges for the 2012 GKCPC Carvers Contest. The contest features pipes from the bulldog family and is open to carvers who live in North America.

batdemon

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 20, 2011
I have not tried a GLP blend that I didn't like but Sextant is AWESOME indeed! :clap:

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Folks, I do recommend smoking this is a shallow, wide bowled pipe. I tried it in my Plato when I first got it, about 2 weeks ago. I found it to be really really good. Well, I brought the tin out to the rig, and tried it in a cob at first, then my Edwards bent billiard, and another cob, but after the first half of the bowl I thought it wasn't as good as I remembered. Was way too strong for me in my narrow gauge flake pipe too. BUT, I smoked some in my Brigham pot just now, and I was reminded of how good it tasted in the huge Plato chamber. If this keeps up, the tin in my cellar won't spend very much time aging. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.