PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

karam

Lifer
Feb 2, 2019
Basel, Switzerland
Though not a huge fan of Fury, my guess is he'll walk it.
No chance, absolutely no chance. Fury is a good boxer, but so is Usyk. Neither of the two are big knockout freaks of strength, both are technical and tactical. Fury looks probably in the best shape he's ever been, lost quite a bit of beer gut. Usyk has consistently been very athletic.

karam

Lifer
Feb 2, 2019
Basel, Switzerland
I see it as Fury by split decision. It will be close but Furys actions catch the judges eye more than technical boxing.
Big win for Kabayel just now. Sanchez has been exposed. Mid level guy at best.
Yeah, poor guy Sanchez, wasn't looking very good.
Split decisions are absolute bullshit. The Fury vs Ngannou fight was terribly boring, and Ngannou was shown to be very very amateur level by how Anthony Joshua absolutely deconstructed him.

Reactions: seanv

jaingorenard

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2022
Norwich, UK
As someone said above, I think most likely outcome is Fury winning by TKO in the 11th. Or it will go the full time and Usyk could win on points. There are definitely a lot of commentators here in the UK who think Usyk could win it. If it's a draw (definitely possible), I would be wondering if it was fixed.

Whatever happens, hopefully it'll be a good watch.

Jun 9, 2018
England
I miss the Vegas crowds when it comes to fights of this calibre. Saudi is where the money is so I don't see it changing anytime soon.

I was reading an article in one of the UK newspapers that said Saudi was the only place that had the financial muscle to bring the rival promoters and various governing bodies together. Don't know if it's true but they do have mountains of cash that they're willing to throw around.

Jun 9, 2018
England
No chance, absolutely no chance. Fury is a good boxer, but so is Usyk. Neither of the two are big knockout freaks of strength, both are technical and tactical. Fury looks probably in the best shape he's ever been, lost quite a bit of beer gut. Usyk has consistently been very athletic.
Well, he certainly looks to be in a lot better shape than he did in his Klitschko press conference.

"you got beaten by a fat man. Shame on you!"
😂😂😂

jaingorenard

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2022
Norwich, UK
I miss the Vegas crowds when it comes to fights of this calibre. Saudi is where the money is so I don't see it changing anytime soon.

I was reading an article in one of the UK newspapers that said Saudi was the only place that had the financial muscle to bring the rival promoters and various governing bodies together. Don't know if it's true but they do have mountains of cash that they're willing to throw around.
Couldn't agree more, the atmosphere is pretty lacking so far. Looks like there's no one there and the announcer is terrible!

Reactions: smudgersmissingleg

gubbyduffer

Can't Leave
May 25, 2021
Peebles, Scottish Borders

I am not a big fan of the Sportswashing currently going on in the Middle East. Not a big fan Vegas either. I love the allure of a fight at 'The Garden' though.