PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
So I got a tin of this in my last order and I find myself getting MAD cravings for the taste of this stuff! It is SO good! I'm about 1/3 of the way through and have another tin on the way with a tin of FMC. I just can't get enough to this tobacco! It's just the perfect blend IMO. I has a flavor like none other, it smokes cool, doesn't bite at all. If it wasn't $15 for 100g I'd make it my regular blend but I'm a cheap-o like that :p. I plan to add a tin of FM to every order I make so I can stock up on it little at a time. I plan to try all the Craftsbury blends from McC's as long as they don't smell like stale ketchup. I do get a little hint in the tin not from FMOTT but its not enought to turn me off smoking it like the Yenigje Supreme does.
Are the other FM blends or Craftsbury line as good as OTT?

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
I'm also a fan of OTT

As for the ketchup smell (I feel like an idiot for this) about a year ago I got a tin of '07 Christmas Cheer, I was new to McC and Va tobaccos both, and couldn't get past that tin note so I traded it away...got a nice return, but I didn't give myself a chance to apreciate it...now I'm sure that guy in Alaska doesn't have that tin nor would he trade/sell it back to an ignorant Texan

Lesson learned...

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
I haven't hunted yet

My B&M had black shag, dark stoved and brit woods from '10..I cleaned them out though..I dont think Baron has forgiven me yet.

None of the others around here have any CC that I've seen..yet

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
I personally love OTT. Its smooth, tastes great, has a sweet creamy flavor and is fantastic with a cup of Earl Grey tea

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
FMOTT is my Latakia bar. It's in the background enough that rounds off a good blend. There's only a few non VA/Vapers that I reach for at times, and that's one of them. Look around on prices, a very affordable quality smoke and the whole FM line is single pressed tin and good to go for cellaring.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
I love FMOTT, and it's currently third on my list of favorite tobacco's behind Mississippi River and Blue Mountain. It's a great smoke for sure. I haven't had any of the other FM blends yet to compare with the OTT; however, I do have a tin of Cellar I've yet to open.

Status
Not open for further replies.