PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
I really wanted to try Navy Cavendish, but it was all gone.
I really liked Navy Cavendish and I consider among my favorite blends. Unfortunately it's one I didn't keep enough of on hand and only have two tins left. I tried to get more once the news hit and the buying frenzy began, but I was already too late. I was however able to grab some more of my all time favorite McClelland blend (Balkan Blue), and a few others but not as much as I'd have liked. Needless to say, they will all be stretched out over time.
Duane, I'll sell you my tins of Deep Hollow for the very low price of $200.00 per tin :mrgreen:

pipesticks

Can't Leave
Jun 29, 2016
Chicago
Somebody just paid $66 for ONE tin of McClelland 40th Anniversary on the bay plus $6 shipping.

I bought a bunch just 2 weeks ago during the IPSD sale for $16.01/tin. Insane.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
The gouging and scalping is completely disgusting.
Therefore, I feel it my duty to do something on behalf of my fellow pipe smokers. So I'm going to offer the McClelland experience at a reasonable price.
For a limited time, you can experience Frog Morton, Frog Morton Across The Pond, Mature Virginia 22, 24, 25, and 27, 40th Anniversary Blend, Tudor Castle, Beacon, Beacon Extra, Quantum, Sophisticate, 5100, 2015, 2010, and a number of other now vanished McClelland blends for the unheard of bargain price of $5 a sniff.
I know, I know, it's pretty generous of me. But I don't want your thanks. It's the right thing to do.

pipesticks

Can't Leave
Jun 29, 2016
Chicago
Whoever paid that much for one tin must be from Washington state and is just used to getting screwed on tobacco :wink:

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Somebody just paid $66 for ONE tin of McClelland 40th Anniversary on the bay plus $6 shipping.
Wow! Just went back and looked at my invoice from the original release. Paid $15.37/tin for 20 tins. At the eBay going price, that would be $1320! Still have 19 tins, but no selling plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.