PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

AcousticKoi

Lurker
Aug 19, 2022
West by God
Greetings and salutations from West Virginia!

I started smoking pipes back in 09 but sadly I could never get the hang of it, so I put it down. Fast forward 13ish years while trying and failing countless times to quit cigarettes, I thought it was a hopeless endeavor. As a last-ditch effort I thought I'd give pipe tobacco another chance. This time around though, I've been able to not only pick the hobby back up, but also thoroughly enjoy each and every bowl! I have a lot of yall to thank for that! With almost every question I had for google, this forum would always come up and give me the knowledge I needed to keep going. It's been well over a month now since I smoked a cigarette or inhaled anything into my lungs. That might not seem like a lot for some but for me that is a HUGE deal. Thank you everyone for all the help you've already given me! Couldn't have done it without you.

So far, my favorite blends have been Seattle Pipe Clubs Plum Pudding and Samuel Gawith squadron leader. If anyone has any recommendations for readily available blends that are medium to high in nicotine that would be greatly appreciated.