FREE pipe with 1.5oz tobacco purchase!!!!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
While searching the new items at smokingpipes.com I came across this
FREE pipe
For $5.02, you get 1.5oz of tobacco and a free pipe... I wonder what the quality is?
Found this picture of the pipe and contents
careysmokeshop_2232_13145480.jpg

jack87

Lurker
Jun 24, 2012
I will have to order a few of these. They seem really convenient for traveling with. Its like an mre for the pipe smoker.

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
Jack I was just thinking that...Get a few and toss one in your glove compartment, toolbox, backpack or wherever else?!
From EACAREY webpage...
Pipa Vanilla Cavendish is a blend of bright Virginia tobaccos, select Black Cavendish, and choice Burley. Just the right amount of vanilla flavor has been added to create a sweet, mellow smoke. The corn cob pipe will provide you with a pleasurable smoking experience for about 10-15 bowls, or approximately for the duration of the pouch of Pipa pipe tobacco. Smoke slowly, and if the bowl becomes hot to the touch, let the pipe rest for a few minutes. Kit includes 1.5 oz Pouch of Vanilla Cavendish Pipe Tobacco, Corn Cob Pipe, a Pipe Smoking 101 Info Booklet & Pipa Sticker. (shipping weight 1 lb)

jsiddle

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 24, 2012
I would order one but the site is having an issue with my address so screw it

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Yeah, bet that's a pretty small cob,and not great 'baccy. If I wanted something to keep full time in the car, I would just keep an older briar and a tin of something decent.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Perhaps that company over ordered that pipe and just wants to unload them to make room for the upcoming holidays.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
probabley getting rid of some excess stock by selling at cost or close to it. Those cobs are probabley legends, which smoke well but are pretty small. The tobacco is not likely to be good, for the same price, you can get a legend corn cob pretty much anywhere, for a couple bucks more you could get a larger corn cob pipe at MM's website. 90% of my smoking is through cobs, they are great pipes and they are quite cheap. The only downside is the quality control ain't so good on these things so many new ones require some pipemud to fill in the gaps.

bubblehead33

Mar 17, 2012
Canada
i just threw one into my TAD, just for kicks. if its ok, great. if not, oh well im only out 5 bucks haha

bubblehead33

Mar 17, 2012
Canada
i received my TAD yesterday and smoked a few bowls in the cob. its a fairly cheap looking pipe but it seems to smoke well. i havent smoked any MM cobs to compare to this one (though, ill be adding a few to my next order!) as for the baccay, its not half bad either. lights easy and stays light good too. ill more than likely add another one of these to another order. just my 2 cents.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
I bought a couple to give to friends. The cob has "made in china" stamp on the bottom. It's gotta be a quality piece. As an intro to give to peeps to try out pipe smoking I hope the tobacco isn't a total turn off. Maybe I'll just keep some MM Cobs on hand and off some of my stash to try to tempt friends to the hobby.

aristokles

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2011
Why do I get the impression that the pipe is only meant to last 1.5 ounce's worth of smoking?

Status
Not open for further replies.