PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brass

Lifer
Jun 4, 2014
United States
Greetings Brothers of the Leaf.
As many of you know, I occasionally host a men’s smoker at my home featuring single malt scotches, craft beers, light refreshments, classic blues and Motown videos on large screen home theater system, and scintillating conversation. Cigar smokers refer to cigar parties as a herf, for reasons lost in time.
Regular guests include liberals, atheists, cradle Catholics, non-practicing Anglicans, Dominican third orders, priests, plumbers, rescue scuba divers, high school dropouts and Ph.ds. Conversation is lively but civil and very wide ranging.
My cellar will be open and I'll be providing bowls of Free Penzance, Stonehaven and Rich Dark Flake and many others.
Date: Friday, November 20, 7pm to 11pm

I live in Cheverly, Md which is just north-east of the DC line.
Please RSVP as soon as you can. As mentioned, we’ll have craft beers and scotch on hand but feel free to bring a bottle of your favorite poison or a six pack to share, as well as a cigar or two or a tin of your favorite blend.
Seats are limited to ten, so please RSVP ASAP.
Pax aka Brass aka Steve Graves

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
God Bless you Steve. You do much to make this world/forum a better place. Wish I were within striking distance, but even after just moving 1600 miles east, I'm still only half way to your house.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Wow... I had planned on attending but my private jet is currently being repaired and I couldn't possibly be expected to fly commercial. What a drag :(. Sounds like a perfect evening!

sthbkr77

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 17, 2015
MD
I may try to make it depending on the family schedule and my 2nd job at the smoke shop. If I can make it I'll bring a nice assortment of goodies to share.

brass

Lifer
Jun 4, 2014
United States
I may try to make it depending on the family schedule and my 2nd job at the smoke shop. If I can make it I'll bring a nice assortment of goodies to share.
I hope you can make it. Which shop do you work for?
Steve, you're awesome. That is all.
Wow! You made my day. [Week] I might send my wife to your for communication lessons. :twisted:
edited: changed day to week in above line.

aggravatedfarmer

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 9, 2015
What a generous event you have planned. I live in Ohio, I am mistaken as a practitioner of Amish faith most of the time by the English. I doubt my horse will last the journey to the event. If I'd make the trip and for whatever the reason the weather is not cooperative for my return, I would need boarded for the evening or week. I'm sorry, but the risk is to great to make a trip and I give my seat to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.