PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
On tonight's Pipes Magazine Radio Show we have Fred Hanna returning. Fred is a well-known pipe collector, author, and speaker at pipe shows. He has a PhD. in psychology and teaches the same at the Chicago Campus at Adler University. He is also author of the book, “The Perfect Smoke”. This is the sixth in a recurring series with a long form discussion of pipe and tobacco questions sent in by our listeners. For this episode, the guys will discuss how high they fill the pipe bowl, how pipe smoking has changed them, and pipe smoking in the old days. In the opening “Pipe Parts” segment, Brian will review one of listener's pipe collection.

The show airs every Tuesday at 8:00pm eastern US time, and can be found at PipesMagazine.com and all podcast apps.

Fred-Hanna-Brian-Levine.jpg

Reactions: greeneyes

Judge4all

Lurker
Apr 19, 2020
Another wonderful show, and one of the highlight’s of my week. With spring and summer anniversaries and graduations coming up I can’t thank you all enough for turning me on to www.corncobpipe.com. It has literally become my goto gift for ladies and gents. In the last few years I have watched their online site blossom with a wonderful gift selection. Just one suggestion for your sponsor and that is gift wrap.Thanks again and we all appreciate your efforts on the fundraiser

gastro

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 3, 2020
Twin Cities, Minnesota
Not sure if this should go here, but I'm slowly working my way through the entire Pipes Magazine Radio Show Catalog and I recently listened to the episode where you talked about your theme music. And, Yes. You have ruined Ozzy Ozbourne for many of us metal listeners.

I have an idea/solution. Maybe come up with 3 different songs to use as intros. One for tobacco related content, one for Pipemaker related content and one for more historical/ seasoned smoker content.

That way everyone will know what kind of show they're in for, mix up the tunes a little bit and it'll give us a reason to love Ozzy again.

Now to do something about the Kid Rock track at the end...

Anyway, keep up the good work and do whatever the heck you like and thanks for all the entertainment!

Reactions: ReneRobert

renfield

Lifer
Oct 16, 2011
Kansas
Another great hour spent with a pipe and your show.

In the Mailbag someone mentioned selling their McClelland’s stash to buy a Rolex. Personally, I’d get a Speedmaster, but I enjoy Mike and Mary’s blends too much to sell off my hoard. I suppose I can think of each bowl I smoke as a tooth on a gear and not regret it at all.