PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

morton

Part of the Furniture Now
May 3, 2012
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Hi Timely, glad to have you aboard this forum. I too lurked for quite a while before I posted up and I'm so glad that I did. There are some very knowledgeable people, some very funny people and some who are both on this forum. Welcome from another Canadian who lives in a place that makes SWO look like paradise! Now I need to figure out computers and pictures so I can post my collection of pipes - I too have a big bunch of them and some are quite nice. Good luck on your problem with Rich from 4noggins, he is a great etailer and has been selling me tobacco that I couldn't get where I live.

timely

Jan 23, 2012
Hello Morton, thank you for saying hi. It took me 2 hours to figure out how to post pics. Ya Rich at 4noggins is wonderful, it was another issue that concerned me about him shipping to us Canadians. I hope he can get his tech problems fixed soon I feel bad for him. I would love to know some of the great collection of pipes you have, and any time you feel the need to downsize by all means let me know. haha!!!

timely

Jan 23, 2012
Hello Philip and thank you for your warm welcome and your kind words would never be too late. A question for ya if you know about old unique pipes I have put up a thread about a very beautiful and interesting pipe. The thread title is Altesse Pipe with all the details and a couple of pics to boot. I would love to hear your input on this very amazing pipe. In all the time I have been reading the forum here ( read everyday since Jan. ) you have always come across as a gentle soul and a gentleman. Thank you again for your welcome it means alot to me, and if you get the time take a look at the thread I had started about the Altesse Pipe.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
Boy, I go camping for a few days and miss all the excitement of a new mysterious member here on the board!!!! Welcome! :)

timely

Jan 23, 2012
Hello Brewshooter and thank you for your welcome. I would not exactly call it excitment it was more like unwanted turmoil. Hope you enjoyed your weekend outing, woke up to abit of frost here. But thank you again for the welcome

fshu2

Can't Leave
Jan 22, 2011
Brewshooter where did you go i just got back from a trip my self. we leave and look at the trouble they go getting in :crazy:

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Welcome to the forum, Timely! I read this originally, and was wondering why it had gotten so long. Glad I popped in.

timely

Jan 23, 2012
Hello Jud and thank you for your welcome. I can just imagine what you were thinking when you first read this thread about me. Let's just say that I am so happy to know that there are gentlemen among you. I've been reading this forum since Jan. and really enjoyed the amount of skills I have learned, I just wish the outting was for nice reasons and my choice. So I am holding my chin high and plodding on pipe in hand. Thank you again

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
I wasn't away camping, but was at a trade show in TO all weekend and missed a thread with another Ontarian. Welcome aboard Timely, cheers from Ottawa!

timely

Jan 23, 2012
Hello and thank you for the welcome ghost. Ottawa has one cool blues club I went to back in 97. It was called the The Rainbow Club amazing live performances. I do love the blues. And of course pipes

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
Fshu2, went to Lake Francis in Northern California for a homebrewing festival. The kids enjoyed camping there so much last year, we're trying to make it an annual event.

Status
Not open for further replies.