PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

4noggins

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2013
Okay guys, you asked for it, now you've got it. We are giving all forum members of pipesmagazine.com a 10% discount. This offer starts Thursday March 14 and runs through Wednesday March 20. One week only.
In the checkout section of our website use coupon code mypipe to receive your discount. It's good for all items on the site.
We are here to please.........
Rich Gottlieb

4noggins.com

Jan 8, 2013
and i was going to order some pipe cleaners today... looks like i'll wait until tomorrow and see what other kind of goodies you have :)

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
Good deal! Never ordered from 4noggins before, but I'll give it a go. Thanks for the offer, Rich.

homeatsea

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 6, 2013
Looks like I'll be adding to the cellar unexpectedly. Oh well. Thanks Rich!

slownumbers39

Can't Leave
Jul 29, 2012
We are giving all forum members of pipesmagazine.com a 10% discount. This offer starts Thursday March 14 and runs through Wednesday March 20. One week only.
Thanks Rich, appreciate the discount.

Can you tell me if this offer will work for Canadaians placing orders as well?

morton

May 3, 2012
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Rich, I've touted you, your shop and your bulk blends a few times on this forum and you've come through again. Way to go! Will be putting an order tomorrow, if Harris doesn't buy everything first! :)

4dotsasieni

Jan 6, 2013
Thank you, Rich -- now I can order that 10th Peterson without (too much) guilt. :D

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Darn, just put on an order yesterday...... Hopefully a sample of bald headed teacher found its way into my order

Status
Not open for further replies.