PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahew

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2017
Kentucky Hills and Hollers
I cracked open a bottle of Silver Cross Whiskey from the Journeyman Distillery tonight. According to their website, it is made from equal parts Rye, Wheat, Corn, and Barley. I have found it to be really quite interesting, and well done. I suggest giving it a taste if you can find it in your area. I think it would appeal to a variety of preferences. I pick up elements of a scotch, a bourbon, and a rye. All of which I happen to like.

mahew

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2017
Hmmm, kinda didn’t want to venture into the cold tonight, even though it is a balmy 33 degrees. I have been tossing around kicking on the heat in the garage and packing a bowl from a tin of Old Dublin I picked up at the local B&M the other day. (I really need to find a better selection locally.)

mahew

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2017
It wasn’t a commentary on Old Dublin, more the lack of options I am finding in my area. I realize now, that I wasn’t exactly clear on that point. Sorry for that. And for the record, they seem to pair well together. My opinion however, may not be completely trusted at this point. I have had a few drams!

Status
Not open for further replies.