PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

murica

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2017
Not the way you smoke them, but the McConnell VaPer.
You dont hear much about it. And thats fine with me. But it provides a flawless smoke for me every time.
Fold and stuff it into the Dublin, get it lit, and voila. A medium nic, full flavor, not a a chance of bite Virginia perique flake.
The price point is good, its always in stock, and seriously, I put it up there with other staple va flakes.
Anyone else?

murica

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2017
Cosmic
Its worthy. Just save me three. I need a nice even 300 tins in my cellar and right now I only have 297.

jmd110

Lurker
Feb 22, 2013
Don't laugh at my reference to this flake. But we used to have folded tacos in our TEX MEX and I have raised a foal, so therefore 'folded flake.' I enjoy the Forum, and dislike the word 'lurker'. I have learned not let the cat out of the bag. I love to smoke but I don't go out smoking ever though I would like to go to Scotland.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Yes, way more about the myth than I needed to know.... :) But what about pissing into a lake or river and then there's a nearby lightning strike? Is that a myth? (It's one I honor, FWIW)

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
One of my favorites actually but it lives in the shadows of Scottish Flake so it doesn't get much notice from the fourms... but that's fine by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.