PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
We're looking to get together on Saturday July 22. Time would be noon. Site TBD, either Edwards Cigar or one of the Cigar Bars in Ybor City. It's likely too hot to sit outside at Edwards and their back room isn't big enough to comfortably seat more than 6 if memory serves correctly. Myself, @gamzultovah and @alwayslit are in,that's 3. I think Robert may have a couple of friends coming. Need an idea of who else would plan on attending. Please post it you plan on attending.

If we meet in Ybor City, we could have lunch at Columbia Restaurant first or we could even eat at the cigar bar. I hope we can have a large group this time around.

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
We're looking to get together on Saturday July 22. Time would be noon. Site TBD, either Edwards Cigar or one of the Cigar Bars in Ybor City. It's likely too hot to sit outside at Edwards and their back room isn't big enough to comfortably seat more than 6 if memory serves correctly. Myself, @gamzultovah and @alwayslit are in,that's 3. I think Robert may have a couple of friends coming. Need an idea of who else would plan on attending. Please post it you plan on attending.

If we meet in Ybor City, we could have lunch at Columbia Restaurant first or we could even eat at the cigar bar. I hope we can have a large group this time around.
I’m finding out who from the PSD forum will show. See you there, Mark.

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Both willing participants from PSD said that they will not be able to make it that day. I still have an invitation up on that forum so we’ll see what happens. Mark, you left out our friend @condorlover1 , though I imagine Simon gets a special invitation (quill written, gold leaf, wax seal and all)?

Edit: I really need better glasses.

Reactions: alwayslit
Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Both willing participants from PSD said that they will not be able to make it that day. I still have an invitation up on that forum so we’ll see what happens. Mark, you left out our friend @condorlover1 , though I imagine Simon gets a special invitation (quill written, gold leaf, wax seal and all)?

Edit: I really need better glasses.
Simon indeed gets special everything just for the opportunity to enjoy his keen wit for several hours.