PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
Went Fishing this morning. Smoked some FMOTT, was a great day out on the dock caught 2 rainbow trout. However, the hilarious part is my buddy was smoking and went to tap out his ash and dropped his pipe in the lake. Good thing it was a cheapo basket pipe. About 5 minutes later he went for a cast and half of his rod went flying into the lake. Just wasn't his day. But it made for a good laugh for me.

boudreaux

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2013
Ya' mean your buddy didn't ask for a lure or bait suggestion to get his pipe to bite, so that he could retrieve it? :D

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
If it was an expensive pipe that sunk in a lake, I'd go find goggles and dive till I found it. The one I lost in 92' couldn't be salvaged. I was leaning over the deck of a cruise ship in the Carrabean, and I lost a group 3 Dunhill billiard. Pipe overboard - and I couldn't convince the Captain to turn the ship around.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
LOL Teddy. I am sure there are some fish who have acquired a taste for some FMOTT!!

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
Two years ago I lost a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses while fishing. 40+ feet of water. All I could do was watch them disappear slowly from sight. I believe I uttered a few dirty words?
My fishing buddy is a bit clumsy. Not quite Bill Dance, but occasionally he goes in the drink. We are going out tomorrow for bass and I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.