PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Just got it in the post today, with a sampling of tins, my first smoke with my new wood grain Peterson Churchwarden Prince. I thought the moment was worth photographing. Smokes great.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Forgot the pic

img_09691-557x600.jpg

And it's a sitter as well! The only thing I don't understand is this pipe is identical to the other princes SP has, except it isn't stained in black, making it $50 cheaper. The SP guy couldn't tell me either. Must be this one doesn't have a silver band. It was just $97.

nhpro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2014
A distinguished pipe for a distinguished man!
-Enjoy your new pipe.

hextor

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 20, 2015
looks like a great time you are having, I love to read and smoke my pipe when I do get the chance.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Thank you, thank you, gentlemen. Next time I'll post a photo with me trying to clench a Nording giant, one of my favorite pipes, that I use for heavy duty thinking and meditating. BTW, I like the photos with you fellows with your pipes as well. Perhaps I'll do away with the enigmatic woodcut avatar for a pipe smoking portrait. The book I'm perusing, btw, is an encyclopedia of American religions which I helped slightly in editing way back when. I refer to it often when I'm trying to find out about a given religion that I know nothing about (which is virtually all of them). You wouldn't believe some of the stuff in that volume!

Status
Not open for further replies.