PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dryseason91

Can't Leave
Oct 10, 2013
Dublin, Ireland
(These are the first photos I've posted and I hope they turn out OK. Apologies for the low quality, I had to use my phone.)
Fresh off the UPS truck, a Savinelli Grezza Canadian from bollitopipe.it. At 30 euro this is the cheapest series Savinelli produce - as a matter of fact it came without a box or sleeve and isn't even marked Savinelli. There were a few different things I'd been wanting - a Savinelli, a Canadian, a natural briar finish, and an uncoated chamber - and this lad satisfied all criteria in one incredibly priced package. I haven't smoked it yet but it appears to be well-plumbed and has a lovely free, open draw. (You might be able to make out some machine-marks in the chamber, but they're tiny and I don't mind them.)
20131126_125652_zpsb8f95f63.jpg
[/URL][/img]
20131126_125711_zps6c42d3d0.jpg
[/URL][/img]

mike73

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 20, 2013
I picked up one of these from my local B&M. I got their classic straight billiard model. I packed it up with some Dunhill Navy Flake and it smoked like a champ from the start. I wish I would have found one of these when I first started smoking. These make excellent starter pipes.

mike73

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 20, 2013
Ya they are not coming up. I copy/paste the link to see the photos.

jarit

Can't Leave
Jul 2, 2013
That is a cool pipe at a great price! Is the stem vulcanite or lucite?
Here's the other photo.
20131126_125711_zps6c42d3d0.jpg

You have copied a little extra besides the photo URL. The address shouldn't have the
Code:
">
after the
Code:
.jpg

Copy this address from the Phutobukkit...
5nXGHHu.jpg

...and in the "Post" box here on PM click the IMG and paste the address into the pop-up window.

Status
Not open for further replies.