PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
Rich, you are stuck with us cheap canucks - we can't order from Russ - so even if you piss us off there isn't much we can do, lol

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Got to add my 2 cents about rich at 4noggins

Always ready to take a phone call, website easy to use, products shipped promptly and always a sample of some of their esoteric blends.
All in all, a pleasure to deal with
Now if they would only get the senior pipe reamer in.... :)
Allan

hemsworth

Might Stick Around
May 27, 2013
I have ordered from 4noggins in the past when my pipe passion was fleeting. My recent and newly fired obsession had me ordering from them a couple of weeks ago. It was another flawless experience.

This past Saturday, while spending a nice, rained out weekend at my friends cottage in the Adirondacks, I thought that it would be a nice drive over to Vermont to go see the man's shop in person. A blessing is disguise, my truck would not start. I see now that his is an internet only retailer. So, another order went in this morning!
A somewhat pointless posting, I know...but I am bored and have yet to post anything on this forum.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Have always had great service and products from Rich. Glad to hear others give kudos to a great company.

hemsworth

Might Stick Around
May 27, 2013
"Welcome hemsworth!
As for your post being somewhat worthless, I think not."
Hey, hey!! I said pointless, not worthless!! :D

hemsworth

Might Stick Around
May 27, 2013
Thanks for the welcome, this seems like a very civilized forum. Just a great resource of information.

durham270

(Bailey's Briar)
Jan 30, 2013
Kentucky
I've only placed one order so far with 4Noggins and was also surprised at how fast the shipping service was. I ordered some tins of ESOTERICA tobacco. I've heard a lot here saying how they would also receive a free sample of a 4noggins blend. I didn't get a free sample! Oh well. I'll still be placing other orders with 4Noggins!

auspipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 19, 2012
Australia
I have read on Australian pipe smokers group that on the rare occasion the duty is very high, you can send it back to Rich and re-pay the postage. Maybe send him an email to confirm, I have not had to do it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.