PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbellypapy

Lurker
Aug 24, 2013
Although I agree any time of day is a good time. My favorite time is of an evening on the porch. Sometimes late into the night listening to the crickets and enjoying a glass or three of wine.

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
I have a new young son - 3 and a half months old, so I take my smokes these days when I can get them. I used to favor evenings, but there are too many interruptions these days, so now I like mornings. Early, like 5, with coffee.

flyguy

Lifer
Nov 20, 2012
Anytime. However, that first bowl of the day with a good Virginia or Virginia/Perique along with a stout cup of coffee is especially nice.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
It's also the only time I truly have time to relax and smoke. I find myself still rushing, and burning my tongue, etc. At those times I just drop the pipe, and go to cigs. If I can't enjoy the pipe, I don't smoke the pipe.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
At night after the kids go to bed, sitting on my deck listening to the crickets. I'll usually sit and contemplate for half hour or so then I generally pull out the tablet and watch Dexter or something like that on Netflix. Its the most peaceful time of the day and the only time of the day that people aren't asking me questions or for help.

stevesutera

Lurker
Jul 29, 2013
I love my morning walk with the dog and a nice pipe full of tobacco, I wake up and grab the dog and my pipe and off we go before anyone can begin asking me to do things.
My favorite time is at about 10PM, it is getting cool here in the evenings. I shut the porch light off and head for the front step. I love it when it is raining and all you can hear is the rain falling against the trees and ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.