PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Haha, I'm glad you all knew what I meant. Sometimes I type in a hurry and my phone thought I meant circumstance instead of circumference... What a goober.
Looks like I'm gonna have to get the general!

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Just got my Dagner in today and it is A LOT smaller than I imagined! I thought the circumference of the bowl was going to be larger than most. Oh well, it's cute though.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
My favorite Corn Cob is my bent Diplomat (apple). This is an older pic from when I first acquired it 4 years ago or so. Smoked a lot of bowls in it, and it still smokes like a champ. Just love the shape and the feel in the hand.

josephcross

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2015
Diplomat is my favorite. Though I have a soft spot for my Rob Roy, as it was my first pipe.

aimlesswanderer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 25, 2016
My favourite cob is my Mizzou, although I must admit the Mini Legends have been winning me over a bit lately. I also have a Country Gent and a Washington bent, but they don't see as much use. However, my favourite MM overall, is actually my bent Ozark Cherrywood

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
The Shire for me, a cob that made me change my mind about cobs. But there are serious cool cobs here, and my standard is the Country Gentleman.

jessicac

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 7, 2014
Well, I'm down to my last cob. I had a general, but lost that at a music festival, the apple diplomat was my favourite, but my girlfriend has claimed it as her own. Down to the patriot, but I find that its a good size for smoking on the go, so I wasn't gonna let that one go.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
The diplomat was my favorite cob. Before I lost it, it was turning black, splitting, and swelling. But it was my best smoker to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.