sallow

Lifer
Jun 30, 2013
+1 Uhle's. Also Crushed White Burley.

uhles-cwb-600x448.jpg

jdto

Might Stick Around
Nov 11, 2012
I have been really enjoying 4noggins Down By The River of late.

reichenbach

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2012
West Park, NY
Park Lane's Fireside is also really good. It is supposed to be based on LL Bean Special Blend or something like that. Never tried the LL Bean one but I like Park Lane Fireside.

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
Theres a ton of good blends in those suggestions guys! I want to say thanks as well! I've mentioned before I want to try some burley straight or add some more to existing blends for another dimension of flavor. Now I have some added to the bucket list and I'll be sure to add a few to the next order.
I was talking about this with my wife the other night (more like boring her to death lol) and she said 'It's like wine, but you don't have to wait as long to taste it.' I thought that was a good analogy from a non-piper. I thoroughly enjoy all the selections available to us now a days and it just keeps that 'new toy' feeling flowing strong and never getting old.

futureman

Can't Leave
Jul 9, 2011
Ohio (Displaced Central Texan)
Can someone tell me more about Scotty's BB and the ERR match?
I love high quality 'OTC' blends. I recently finished a pouch of Classic Burley Kake. Initially, the topping was a bit much for me, as it seemed to mask the natural Burley flavor. After a year or so, I enjoyed it much more (the topping having weakened). So I'm certainly interested in blends like CBK, but less potent in the flavoring department.
I'm wondering if either BB or ERR might fit the bill? I'd be interested to compare them to my favorite Uhle's blend.

Status
Not open for further replies.