SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jan 27, 2020
I hope he is resting in peace as his pursuit of illegal highs couldn't of allowed him much tranquility on this planet.

Jan 30, 2020
New Jersey
Many great musicians/artists have well known substance abuse issues....not my place to question how they get by.
I don't question their choices, I just acknowledge that he had his vices for a long time before getting over them. A lot of people just fall into the trap of the industry because they think that's what everyone does so they need to as well. Only a few people I'd say find a utilitarian use for a drug (including anything in this statement, legal/illegal, alcohol, what have you) in the vein of someone like Lemmy.

Reactions: puff_not_snuff
Jan 27, 2020
I don't question their choices, I just acknowledge that he had his vices for a long time before getting over them. A lot of people just fall into the trap of the industry because they think that's what everyone does so they need to as well. Only a few people I'd say find a utilitarian use for a drug (including anything in this statement, legal/illegal, alcohol, what have you) in the vein of someone like Lemmy.

I didn't know Lemmy Kravitz did drugs. He always seemed like a grounded musician despite his success.

• Haha
Reactions: Reggie and Ethan

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Does anyone know what would make a good cleaning solvent for scrubbing off carbonation on a oil type lighter.?

Reactions: Casual