PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

12pups

Lifer
Feb 9, 2014
Minnesota
bryanf -- I was just thinking that at lunch, that I might get a piece of rubber tubing at the hardware store on the way home and slice a little piece off now and then to keep fresh ones on the bit.
plateau -- TWO Shillelaghs? The new holy grail of Falcon fans.
Who's all got the gold stemmed ones?

thehappypiper

Can't Leave
Feb 27, 2014
All this recent talk of Falcons makes me wish I'd brought one of mine with me when I left home. That's a great photograph too. It is one of those brands which everyone should try at least once....and can do a good job of ending "Artisanal Briar Acquisition Disorder"

12pups

Lifer
Feb 9, 2014
Minnesota
Bryanf...
Temporary fix. I slipped a piece of 1/2" heat shrink electrical connection insulator on mine on the way home. Fits perfect, like its supposed to be there (at least I'll always know its mine if well all toss ours in a box).
End of swiveling. Not slippery. Easily replaced (just peel it off and put on another). And my teeth like it. It's not too soft, imparts no taste and...
I just had one on the way back from lunch and man o man, nice smoke. Nice to be able to sip at it. Total cool flavor of the tobacco is like creaminess. Just jumped it up in my estimation by double. And I already was liking it to begin with.
I just can't get over how EASY it is to keep it smoking well. Twist off, wipe, brush out the bowl, twist back on -- like just refreshed. Go again.
Very pleased with this pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.