PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirkland

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 24, 2017
Exotique. Because of it's easy availability, I really wanted to like this blend and have tried it several times over the years. But nope, it just don't do it...nor does it for me. I'm so glad we have GLP blends.

aquadoc

Lifer
Feb 15, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
Toob, yes. Exactly. I like raw oysters, blue cheeses of many varieties, and whisky. My wife will not touch them. She likes liver and onions, red wine, and Brussels sprouts. No thanks. To each his/her own.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Yo aqua
re :He had another one called "lavish" that I cannot track to any blender. No idea but it is dark with a hint of Latakia and maybe perique and Cavendish. Will give it a go later." - Altadis/Sutliff has/had a Lavish English - a nice, light-medium English. I think it had a #500 series number. Mars Cigar used to have it and I've seen it at the Edward's in the Bay Area.
hp

le

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
What is an English/Balkan/Oriental blend? Doesn't that pretty much cover most anything non-aro?
Nope, still have Virginia's, Burleys, VaPers, VaBurs, and BurPers.

aquadoc

Lifer
Feb 15, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
Geezer, that appears to be it. Thanks. It was a pretty good smoke last night but needs further testing. It is hard to detect what is what in the smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.