PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Leomania

Might Stick Around
Dec 27, 2023
Tokyo, Japan
Edit: I just realized I should’ve posted in the pipe tobacco section of the forums. Would a mod be able to move the post to the right section? Sorry for the mistake and thanks in advance.

Hey everyone, thanks a lot for helping me with my other thread involving Estervals and customs. I wanted to start a new thread about pipe tobacco recommendations on that site.

Do you guys have any recommendations for HU tobaccos or other pipe tobacco from Estervals for Virginia and VaPers?
In the past I have enjoyed such blends such as LTF, LBF, LNF, Capstan Blue, and Newminster 400, Bob’s chocolate flake, etc.

Based on threads I have seen in the past on this forum, I am thinking of ordering the following:

Attachments

• F12FCABC-C7E4-461A-BAA7-52CEE0E6E40B.png
    F12FCABC-C7E4-461A-BAA7-52CEE0E6E40B.png
    448.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Reactions: pipenschmoeker123

Leomania

Might Stick Around
Dec 27, 2023
Tokyo, Japan
You're not going to find capstan blue cheaper than Estervals. Ever. If it's something you really like then buy it cheap and stack it deep.
Thanks a lot. I really enjoy Capstan Blue, so I plan on ordering around 3 tins for my first order, along with some other new things to try.

As it is my first order, I want to keep my tobacco weight to a maximum of 1 kg or less.

Reactions: Scottmi