PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Yep... selling a horse when it isn't in your barn isn't good business practice. However, they seem to have learned their lesson with this 'perceived' nirvana of tobacco blends and set things straight by promptly refunding all of the overly ambitious orders. I would imagine that many got a momentary chubby when they saw this supposedly large supply and no limit on their site! :lol:

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
#TRIGGERED

tmpQ4jhuU-mdly-photo.jpg

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Ha ha, a momentary chubby. This is another one of many reasons I don't even really bother with these blends. They used to be much easier to get back when I still cared.

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
Whenever I am in Iwan Reis I'll pick up a tin of And So to Bed if they have it. Other than that, I don't bother chasing any of the rest.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
I really need to crack open a bag of this and so to bed stuff, I have a pound but haven't tried it yet.

codecreatively

Can't Leave
Sep 17, 2014
I could never get into ATSB, it smells like Juicy Fruit to me. I just gave it all away in my newbie sampler thread 8O

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I "ordered" ten, expecting nothing, which is what I got. By mistake I ordered 10 bags of Pembroke, which I am not real fond of anyway. They didn't have that, either!
Definite alcohol topping, BTW on the Pembroke.

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
Once, long ago, in a Galaxy far, far away, I scored two tins of Pembroke. It was ok. I like booze blends in general... and there are many that I felt were superior to Pembroke. Smoker's HAven Cognac for instance... and even MM AmPat, FMCellar, etc etc. I am in complete calm repose over this whole Esoterica thang.

Jun 27, 2016
Happy to say that I've received half of my money back, and the rest I'll get in the form of product! =)

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Tried Stonehaven back in the day. Meh!
Penzance is okay, but I'm not going to waste time trying to hunt it down.
They have some other blends that are decent as well, but I'm just sayin' there are some really tasty blends that are available without all the stress.

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
Well I made two purchases and one has been refunded and the other has not. I will wait to see if the other processes in a few days.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
These over bloated Esoterica threads tickle me. Anybody figure out what the dude up top was bitching about?

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
Well an update, I am now contesting the CC charge as I was required to wait 15 days and the credit has not posted.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Esoterica "And So To Stonehaven via Margate and Dorchester" available right now TODAY over the net with no limit on the purchase. I won't say where because it wouldn't be fun, all I can and will say is I just bought a l10b. of Penzburyhaven less than a hour ago. Got a free bridge with it, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.