PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview on tonight's Pipes Magazine Radio Show is with Elisha Walker a.k.a. Trippy Piper on Instagram. In addition to pipe smoking, she loves drawing, and playing games. She's just been smoking pipes for about six months now. However, she has been gaming since she was 13, and drawing since she was nine years old. In Pipe Parts, Brian will have Part II of a review of the gargantuan pipe collection.

The show airs every Tuesday at 8:00pm eastern US time, and can be found at PipesMagazine.com and all podcast apps.

Elisha-Walker-aka-Tripp-Piper.jpg

May 9, 2021
Geoje Island South Korea
Hey Brian,
Another enjoyable show!
I should let some of my buddies take a listen to you describing Victor's pipe collection. They're always ribbing me about my collection. As in "how many pipes do you actually need?"
You reckon over a 1,000 pipes, in Victor's collection? Wow! truly impressive and some really high-end artisan pipes too, in fact I believe that in one of his artisan collections alone, Victor has more than my total pipe collection.

Enjoyed listening to Elisha talking about her pipe journey, she's well hooked on the hobby now. You mentioned that she's a unicorn in a whole herd of horses.
Well, I too have found a unicorn. One of my Korean colleagues, a young lady of similar age, I'm guessing to Elisha, was fascinated with me smoking my pipe. I asked if she wanted to try it, she did. So next I gave her a N.O.S Kaywoodie, that I'd bought of one of the guys from the forums. Packed her a bowl of VaPer and she's on her way!
She has a good supply of tobacco thus far, in your's truly! But if it helps her on her way, then all good!

Dan's music is very enjoyable too, was happy that you managed play the whole movement of Autumn this time, thank you.

Thank you, guys,
Honkytonk Man - Cliff. Still proudly smoking in public!