PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dillydallydan

Lurker
Feb 26, 2010
This REALLY makes me unhappy that I tossed my grandfather's pipes out a few years ago.

Beautiful job Bytor!

dillydallydan

Lurker
Feb 26, 2010
Bytor, RE: "Do any of the other e-bayers get annoyed with the whole feedback thing? I have only had one seller that left positive feedback for me (as the buyer) before I have left their feedback."
I don't have much experience on eBay, but on the one item I "won" recently, the seller posted positive feedback immediately (said I was a fast payer). I appreciated that. My opinion is if a seller waits to see what I say before providing feedback on me, I wouldn't consider buying from that source again as it would annoy me. So no, you are not being grumpy in MHO.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
If you don't have much experience on ebay, then I can understand your position on feedback. Unfortunately, ebay ties the sellers hands as far as feedback is concerned. A seller can only provide good feedback, no matter what feedback a buyer provides or how big a pain in the ass the buyer is. Since that is the case, I believe it is up to the buyer to provide positive feedback first. I've never recieved negative feedback as a buyer or a seller but I'd hate to leave positive feedback for a buyer only to discover they left me negative feedback as a seller and didn't give me to opportunity to work out any issue they may have. Some buyers will reflexively give negative feedback. That being the case, I think the onus falls on the buyer to provide feedback first.

Status
Not open for further replies.