PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
I'm sorry but when a member asks about how a Dunhill smokes but has owned at least one, it is a bit suspect. My initial reaction was to send one of my less-used Dunhills but finding out the original post is disingenuous makes me less likely to help other honest questioners in the future.

@sparrowhawk if you want positive reactions from people like me who are willing to be generous but also have computer skills, please make sure you have read your old posts before trying this kind of thread.
[/QUOTE
sl
I'm sorry but when a member asks about how a Dunhill smokes but has owned at least one, it is a bit suspect. My initial reaction was to send one of my less-used Dunhills but finding out the original post is disingenuous makes me less likely to help other honest questioners in the future.

@sparrowhawk if you want positive reactions from people like me who are willing to be generous but also have computer skills, please make sure you have read your old posts before trying this kind of thread.
I don't wish to engage in a protracted disagreement about my honesty, which I value highly. I have already said that i might have owned a Dunhill in the past, but if so, then I might have fallen on hard times and sold it. I did own another Dunhill that I believe was donated to me but it had a substantial crack down the chamber and I rid myself of that particular pipe. What I am upset about is the uncalled for attack on my honesty. Nor was the purpose of my post to obtain a Dunhill from one of the gentlemen here. I don't know where that came from. May I also ask that you make some inquiries about me: you will, I think, discover that my Reputation is one of integrity and honesty: I have donated to the Free Pipe Project, among other things. So please, besides searching through my past posts and engaging in character assassination, ask other members of the forum, like mo, about me before resuming your attacks. We are all a community here after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.