PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

runscott

Lifer
Jun 3, 2020
Washington State
I've probably posted this before, but ...

jWxYbv1.jpeg

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
View attachment 293905Here is my 3 year old springer spaniel Disco. Best pipe smoking companion a man can have. Cheers!
Fabulous!

My lady friend had one- great dog 99% of the time, but he also had a loose connection in the brain. He'd attack his smaller housemate, a West Highland Terrier. Wouldn't touch my lab, so he wasn't fully crazy at such times.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Y’all see my horses often in the WAYS threads, but we’ve got three ankle biters.
This is one of ours, a 14yo chi/wiener named LiuLiu. Can’t really tell in the pic, but her right eye slipped its lens and is bulging. This time tomorrow she’ll have one eye.
She’s strong and active otherwise, so hopefully she’ll have a few more good years with us. No more welding or driving at night though….
6613B9D6-0E93-4F55-A218-A7EC67940B90.jpeg

denholrl

Might Stick Around
Mar 27, 2011
Let’s see your best friends, gentlemen (& gentlewomen)!
This is Colonel. He made it 14.5 years. Loved Sherlock Holmes and aromatics. He was about a year old when this pic was taken. Still miss him like crazy.View attachment 110471
My puppy has chewed up my cell phone, the remote to the TV, and a pair of my glasses. I don't let him anywhere near my pipes.IMG_4596.jpg

BriarLinedMeer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 15, 2020
New Zealand
We have a Rottweiler and a Beardie mix.

The Rottweiler is super gentle, so beautiful, and I love her to bits!

However, the Beardied is me in a dog, learns by getting hurt, has to try for herself, LOUD, energetic, loves her ball like I love pipes, and quite frankly the way she loves me and I love her made me want kids with my partner again, I can hand on heart say that I love her more than myself, if she needed a heart, I'd give her mine.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
No, you're not seeing double. My Chesapeake sisters Betty and Wilma, both now gone on to the hunting grounds in the sky.
View attachment 304930
On Sundays it was Wilma's turn to drive.

View attachment 304932
The newest addition to the family, Faye, binge watching Death In Paradise.
View attachment 304933
The last few seasons of Death in Paradise really dropped off for me, personally it was pretty unwatchable compared to the first 3 DIs, now I'm moved on to other Brit Murder series and Beyond Death in Paradise, Faye most likely agrees :D

Reactions: PipeWI