PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
he has just inspired me to incorporate some stone into my next pipe project.
Keep us updated, would love to see it. In the many years I had known Bruce I never knew he did any stone work. Would love to know the story behind it as it is so very different from the pieces I commissioned or even other pipes from his website.

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
I hope you can dig up the story! Yes I will share when I have my workshop up and running again, all stones, briar, lathes, etc etc are sitting in a container, awaiting my glorious workshop which currently does not exist.

Reactions: Chasing Embers

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
Huh. Always had good experiences with them.

Over the last several years, I’ve had issues with wrong items being sent (missing the opportunity to get what I wanted in the first place) or items in an order not being shipped, but still being billed for them. Last time that happened it took about 2 weeks of calling every other day to get them to finally issue a credit for item they didn’t bother to include in the order.

They definitely have issues trying to figure out what’s going on with their inventory and who’s getting shipped what, in my opinion.

I have rarely had the issues I’ve had with them using other vendors.

And if there was an issue with another vendor, it was resolved quickly and courteously.

I guess it was a mistake for me to think anything has changed.

I guess others have better luck with them.

But I’d rather give my business to somebody that follows through.

Im done ranting...

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Over the last several years, I’ve had issues with wrong items being sent (missing the opportunity to get what I wanted in the first place) or items in an order not being shipped, but still being billed for them. Last time that happened it took about 2 weeks of calling every other day to get them to finally issue a credit for item they didn’t bother to include in the order.

They definitely have issues trying to figure out what’s going on with their inventory and who’s getting shipped what, in my opinion.

I have rarely had the issues I’ve had with them using other vendors.

And if there was an issue with another vendor, it was resolved quickly and courteously.

I guess it was a mistake for me to think anything has changed.

I guess others have better luck with them.

But I’d rather give my business to somebody that follows through.

Im done ranting...
Thats fair. All energy flows according to the whims of the great magnet.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I used to get banged up tins and then got double charged for an IPSD order a few years ago. They revamped their shipping department and I have had no issues since.

Status
Not open for further replies.