PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

chahine

Lurker
Dec 16, 2009
has anyone heard of Medwakh.

its a middle eastern pipe and the tobacco used is called dokha.

you can buy the medwakh and dokha from [link removed as spam]

if you are a pipe smoker which I believe most of you are, check it out its a real good experience if you never tried it before.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
has anyone heard of Medwakh.

its a middle eastern pipe and the tobacco used is called dokha.
if you are a pipe smoker which I believe most of you are, check it out its a real good experience if you never tried it before.
This is a different type of tobacco than what this site is about. This is from Middle Eastern origins and has different types of additives. This comes from a different culture and background than the traditional American and European pipe tobaccos and is a different type of experience.
They have special little pipes called a midwakh.
Dokha is an Iranian tobacco mixed with leaves, bark and herbs, generally smoked in a pipe called a midwakh. It is popular in the United Arab Emirates.
This is a totally different experience and practice than what we do with our American / European origin style pipes.

dunendain

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 22, 2009
No smoking for a few days. Had successful esophagus scar tissue stretching procedure. This morning. I hope that wasn't too much info. Happy Holidays.

whiskeymick

Lurker
Dec 18, 2009
London UK
Hi to all from a newbie .... I'm smoking Germain's Special Latakia Flake in my Peterson 805. A tad moist straight out of the tin but let it dry for a wee while and it's wondrous!

mrsmokeyman

Lurker
Dec 19, 2009
evening all...
tonight i spent a moment with a newly opened tin of dorisco mixture that i had aged for a couple of years...
my goodness it was stunning.
i was smoking it in a stanwell lord churchwarden with a shortened custom stem. so not really a churchwarden at all lol - cheap pipe, but one of my absolutely amazing smokers... it out performs pipes ten times its cost.

dunendain

Jul 22, 2009
Back among the smoking after surgery. Smoking P.S. Luxury Bullseye Flake. My first Vaper. I think I'm in love.

dunendain

Jul 22, 2009
Smoking Devil's Holiday in a Bjorne Churchwarden. Welcome all new members. Don't be shy jump right in the forum. This is the best Pipe Smoking website out there imho.

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
After shoveling tons of snow earlier, I relaxed with some McClelland Christmas Cheer 2006.
SnowPipe.jpg

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Bob, nice pic of a nice pipe and a real cheery Christmas weather scene. I'm glad you're the one shoveling, and not me. Chicago just had a slight dusting of snow. So I stayed inside where it's nice and toasty and enjoyed a bowl of LJ Heart Virginia.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Frenchy's Sunza Bitches from H&H: A rich and tasty blend of Perique, Bright Va Flake, and Burley; seasoned with bourbon. Using a Butz-Choquin D'Accord that was broken-in with perique blends.

DSCN0434.jpg

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
Cortezattic Said: Bob, nice pic of a nice pipe and a real cheery Christmas weather scene.
Thanks! Your pic looks great too!
Cortezattic Said: I'm glad you're the one shoveling, and not me.
LOL, I was just looking at that pic and it looks like a driveway or a road in it. Luckily, for me, it is the creek behind my house.

If I had to shovel all of that I might have passed out or died, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.