PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
I just got this pipe in, from our own Toby a.k.a. NOLA Cajun, who I am sure is busy organizing next year's New Orleans Pipe Show and is too busy to read this. Toby's site is here, for those interested: http://www.blockandbriar.com
I can't wait to light this one up, though I am still struggling with what English blend I should use for the christening. I am headed to New York City this week -- where I will be meeting up with Allan from the forum -- and I plan to take this pipe. I am told that morta recovers very quickly and needs only minimal drying time, which makes it a perfect travelling pipe I would think.
Thanks to Toby for the pipe, and also for the morta tamper which he tossed in as a gift.
4tnpYvA.jpg

j9lASFV.jpg

billypm

Can't Leave
Oct 24, 2013
Those are out of my price range, but they look like they are worth every penny. Lovely!

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
Peck, looks great, I don't think you can go too wrong with a Davorin!

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I met Toby earlier this year and was able to look thru his inventory of Davorin morta pipes. They are impressive. Most were a little too free-hand for my tastes, but I really like your traditional shaped bent billiard. Several folks in the NOLA club owned these pipes and several had foresaken all others!

Status
Not open for further replies.