PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Beautiful dog(Love Bloodhounds) and well-written review, thank You, Sir,as for the tobacco itself and plug tobaccies, in particular, my very favorite is this Good Ole British staple> The Revor Plug
Thanks! Bloodhounds are GREAT dogs. Smelly, Drooly, itchy, stubborn, and will eat anything that smells remotely like organice material, including socks, t shirts, ziplocs, napkins, blankets, underwear, and more!
But, they are also impressively skilled at scenting, the absolute sweetest and kind hearted breed of dog I have ever been around, and seem to love every moment of life. It would be hard to imagine not owning another one after Smelly Ellie passes. Which I am still pretending will never happen.
I have never had the Revor Plug. How does it compare to the Gawith Dark Plug?

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
I’m afraid to try Salty Dogs. I strongly suspect I’d love it, and yet another blend to wait on during the long periods when it’s unavailable

creole

Might Stick Around
Jul 31, 2019
Maybe it will hit me before I finish the plug, but after three bowls of Salty Dogs it just doesn’t wow me. I am glad I tried it but with all the other similar tobaccos out there - that are cheaper and easier to prepare - I don’t see myself becoming a Salty Dogs regular.

Status
Not open for further replies.