Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Feb 14, 2024
Hey everyone,
I'm new here, I picked up a pipe not too long ago and stumbled into love. I am traveling to Dallas from L.A. for a close friends funeral. I am looking to find a pipe, that can commemorate his life. Does anyone know of a pipe shop with a decent selection of briar?

Friendly Piper

Might Stick Around
Sep 22, 2023
Northern Virginia
Sorry to hear about your loss, but that’s a great way to remember a friend.

I traveled to Dallas for work last year and a friend suggested I visit Tobacco Gallery in University Park. It’s very small, but they had some nice briar.

There is a Cigars International location near Dallas (the Colony neighborhood). Haven’t been to that location but I’ve found some really nice pipes at their superstore in Hamburg, PA. Just called and confirmed that they have a similar pipe and pipe tobacco selection.

Hope that helps and safe travels!

hall222

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 8, 2023
I've bought a few pipes from the Cigars International location in The Colony. They probably have 20-30 pipes at any given time and some tobaccos as well.

Reactions: Friendly Piper

mikebjrtx

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 14, 2012
Hurst TX
If you fly into DFW you’ll be close enough to Old Grapevine Cigar and Tobacco. One of the few places around with a pipe tobacco selection. There’s a Baja Cantina a few blocks away. They have an extra strong Margarita. Just ask for a perfect. Frozen and rocks are both delicious if you like them strong.

Reactions: Friendly Piper