PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
I also use my Czech tool as a roach clip when smoking a good cigar that I want to burn to the nub. The pointy tool pierces easily through the final third of the cigar to allow smoking the nub without burning my fingers.

jazz

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 17, 2014
UK
The spoon on my Czech tool strikes me as a little large for taking snuff with. Granted, I don't have the smallest hooter in Christendom but I would be sneezing for a week if I did a snort that large :)

luigi

Can't Leave
May 16, 2017
Europe
A pick to dump ashes or loosen a blocked airway, a spoon to remove a dottle and occasionally scrape the walls of the chamber.

When smoking non flake cut tobacco I sometimes intentionally pack a pipe too tight so it would last longer. :D In that case a Czech Tool is a must.

sparroa

Lifer
Dec 8, 2010
I never go without carrying a Czech pipe tool. It is one of the best smoking implements you could ask for...

slowroll

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 25, 2017
I keep Czech tools lying around all over the house for camping and some digging out the the dottle, but I keep the Rodgers Sheffield tool in my pocket to get into my stacks to dig 'em out, 'cause the Czech tool doesn't get to the bottom. Also like the Rodgers for the blunt knife blade for reaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.