PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
Hahahaha There is a store in Jennings, OK with the name Master Bait.
Glad you guys like a simple mild mix. More power to you! I will stick with the more complex, stout, you know you are smoking tobacco type blends. Takes all kinds, people and tobacco.
Sweet someone else that will smoke straight latakia with me! There doesn't seem to be many that are willing to smoke it with me?!?

classicgeek

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 8, 2010
Rainbows and unicorns: ROFL!
1Q and it's close relative MV 1000 have assumed a regular spot in my rotation. It's such an easy smoke, it's perfect for the right occasion, like reading.
Simon

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Hahahaha There is a store in Jennings, OK with the name Master Bait.
I should have figured oklahoma would beat us to it :?

I think my favorite is a place in D'Hanis Texas with a sign out front that just says "Guns & Liquor"

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
A buddy of mine wanted to open a tackle shop called "Master Bait"
I always wanted to open a taxidermy called "Pets 'n Stuff"
Marm, City Cigar will dole out a sample of Citys Own (what they market 1Q under) if you ask nicely. Just don't tell 'em you'll buy it in the U.S. at 1/3 of the price if you like it...havent figured out what they call it at R.J. Clarkes yet - one day, I'll visit him...ironically, the wife used to live at 41st and Main, 3 blocks from his new shop! Why do pipe-smokers always move into the neighbourhood after I leave?

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
I recommend steering clear of RJ Clarkes, the staff is not knowledgeable, the selection is weak, and you don't get much attention unless you're buying a Mont Blanc pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.