PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

64alex

Part of the Furniture Now
May 10, 2016
I have nearly finished the GH Tope Black Cherry and I noticed it is no more available in the US. I noticed that currently GH in the USA imports the Kendall Black Cherry and the American Black Cherry. Anyone knows if one of the two is the equivalent of the old top black cherry?

Reactions: Skippy B. Coyote

Skippy B. Coyote

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 19, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Yes indeedy, Kendal Black Cherry is just the new name for Top Black Cherry! They're the same blend.puffy

American Black Cherry is a very different blend though, with no Lakeland essence at all and a slightly medicinal cherry lollipop kind of flavor.

Reactions: Ghosted Tamper
G

Gimlet

Yes indeedy, Kendal Black Cherry is just the new name for Top Black Cherry! They're the same blend.puffy

American Black Cherry is a very different blend though, with no Lakeland essence at all and a slightly medicinal cherry lollipop kind of flavor.
Haven't tried Kendal black cherry. I buy their American blend Exclusive BC which I like. Don't know how that compares.
I now what you mean about the lollipop flavour form a lot of cherry blends. Don't like that at all. The Exclusive BC is more a sour cherry taste with the full tobacco flavour coming through. Much more natural and appealing.

Ghosted Tamper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 10, 2023
South West, US
Kendal Black Cherry is quite good. Being strictly Cavendish, the only flavor that I taste is the cherry flavoring, and it does not dissipate throughout the smoke. I ran across a jar of KBC yesterday in the cellar, and have been wanting to slice up some Black Cherry Twist and pack a pinch of KBC in to add a bit more of that cherry flavoring. Will have to give it a go soon to see if I can perfect the Cherry Aromatic puffy.