PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

crawdad

Lifer
Jul 19, 2019
Virginia
Well, survived my ordeal with COVID and I'm back to the grind at the lab after ten days from being symptomatic. My wife was furloughed from work for 3 weeks because of me. I got off easy, just the worst head cold I ever had and a chronic cough.

Still feel like not smoking.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Was exposed last Tuesday, was sick over the weekend with a low grade fever. Felt much better yesterday but my taste was definitely a bit screwed up. Tested positive yesterday afternoon. Have smoked five bowls of tobacco each day. Unless I suddenly take a major turn for the worse, this was nothing compared to the flu back in January. Took lots of vitamin D3, zinc and C.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
I had some routine blood work done about three weeks ago and my doctor also had me tested for The Kung Flu. Turns out I have the anti bodies in my blood.

I have zero knowledge of when I was “sick”.

I take zinc everyday and some other basic supplements. So maybe that helped.

I’m more worried about the health hazards of my job than Covid.

I don’t give a shit about those either.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
So glad to hear you are back in action. My wishful thinking these days includes a vaccine that works and doesn't have dismal side effects, and maybe requires only one dose; that the virus causes immunity for the long term; and that the virus mutates so that it is mild or innocuous. Too many good people are gone too early from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.