PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffinmaker

Can't Leave
Jan 20, 2016
I have narrowed down a couple tobaccos I like while relaxing, #1- Mac Baren Virginia No.1, #2- McClelland No. 5125 Coyote Classic, #3- Peter Stokkebye 52 Proper English. These three just hit the spot with me. While working --everything else.

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
While relaxing I like quite a few such as Gaslight, Blackhouse or sometimes something sweet like Shortcut To Mushrooms

For me Nightcap all day is what hits the spot. I'll change it up sometimes, but over the years Nightcap has become my go to while working, Walking, Driving, Hiking, Having sex, taking a shower... etc.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Tobacco for work has to be high-powered, in my experience. Clarifies the mind, collapses time and space, etc. ;)

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Mac B's Va #1 was one of my first straight Virginia loves as well ... time for a revisit.
Glad you're finding what fits you ... happy puffing! :puffy:

dylanstaton2

Lurker
Mar 1, 2016
Black house and nightcap for me. I've got about 12 different blends I'm smoking and seem to always go to them. Although frog Morton cellar is a close second. Nothing relaxes me more then these blends I can't get enough

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
A Forums member sent me almost a whole package of Semois because he hated it, and to me, it is the elixir of the gods, so one man's poison, etc. That's the thing with burleys; some people love 'em, others hate 'em, and others can't taste 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.