PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickcrum

Lurker
May 6, 2014
I received my first cob from Riccardo Santia today and I'm on my 3rd bowl... I'm less than 6 months into pipe smoking so I'm smoking a mild altadis 1-m vanilla and it's my favorite. My local B&M is lacking so my options are limited... The pipe is amazing however... I wish I had a tobacco mentor to bounce back n forth with about tobacco but it's a small town.... Until I get a good friend on here to talk with regularly (hint hint) il be enjoying captain black and this 1m out of my tou ge bite free cob from RSantiapipes.com..... Seriously guys these pipes are awesome.... Of course they are Missouri Meerschaum.....if you go to his website near the bottom is # 64 that's the one I bought

rickcrum

Lurker
May 6, 2014
Luckily I only have the one.... Care to share what kind you have? Give a newbie some suggestions... I'm thinking about a freehand

bulletsnbriars

Can't Leave
Nov 9, 2013
Nashville/Williston
Haha love the analogy prndl.
Cobs are just awesome, stress free puffin! Take em to work, throw em in a glovebox, never afraid to hurt them or ghosting them. Gotta love the simplicity and freedom they give! I've got a bag of seconds on its way over right now.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
@rickcrum - I have a bent Diplomat, a straight 5th Ave, a bent General, bent Country Gentleman, a Rob Roy Legend, a Washington, and two Morgan cobs (one naked, one smooth). I also have a diplomat Maple hard wood non-cob which is also a great smoker. Of course I don't think you can go wrong with any cob.

marine33

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 11, 2014
Awesome pipe purplemotoman did you paint that yourself or can you buy em like that? What kind of stem is that also? I have only the mm legend now and it does seem to get better each bowl I smoke.

hotshot

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 26, 2014
I picked up my MM Legand at a local cigar shop, just on a whim. Well, it is a go to pipe now. I love it for a quick smoke at lunch or to take with me. Briars stay home but the Cob goes where I go. In fact, I just ordered the 4 MM's with the 4 new MM tobaccos, from Pipes & Cigars. Hard to beat the deal for $39 !!!

Looking forward to giving the different cons a try plus the new tobaccos.

Status
Not open for further replies.