PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
I never noticed this before; but, there is a butting on marked STATS on your SP account page.

If you click it, it will show you all sorts of cool graphs and charts about what you've ordered from them in the past.

Look at the Pipe by Country pie-chart on the right - Perfect and equal distribution of pipe-makers from various counties!

PIPE_CHART.jpg

Who knew... Your friend and humble narrator was such a well-balanced International Man of Pipes! LOL! - Sherm Natman

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
I never noticed this before; but, there is a butting on marked STATS on your SP account page.

If you click it, it will show you all sorts of cool graphs and charts about what you've ordered from them in the past.

Look at the Pipe by Country pie-chart on the right - Perfect and equal distribution of pipe-makers from various counties!

View attachment 211393

Who knew... Your friend and humble narrator was such a well-balanced International Man of Pipes! LOL! - Sherm Natman

Your pie slices for "Pipe by Country" are so even!

Reactions: shermnatman

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
I can barely read the blurry text, but I don't see Turkey on there.

Your pie should be at least half Turkey!

captpat

Lifer
Dec 16, 2014
North Carolina
I believe it only works for purchases from SP and not for example other vendors, estates, etc. As an example, my SP chart shows my collection comprised 54% Italian pipes, in reality, the total is 42%. This is due to the fact that only ~25% of my collection was purchased from SP.

Reactions: litup
Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
I believe it only works for purchases from SP and not for example other vendors, estates, etc. As an example, my SP chart shows my collection comprised 54% Italian pipes, in reality, the total is 42%. This is due to the fact that only ~25% of my collection was purchased from SP.
Definitely true. My graph has about 1/2 of my pipe and tobacco purchases. It is still interesting.

Reactions: shermnatman

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
That is pretty cool. My power years of collecting are over, unless I win the lotto. My stats show me at 16.5% McClelland on the tobacco meter. ha ha! And I usually found my best deals on pipes elsewhere, so those stats are interesting, as well.

Screenshot (3).png