PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff540

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 25, 2016
Southwest Virginia
I never knew soapy until I bought some Bright CR Flake. The first 5 minutes or so was pure soap - like cup wasn't rinsed and I just drank dish water soapiness. After the soap burned off the rest of the bowl was very enjoyable.
That was my first (and last) G&H tobacco. Odd thing is, I didn't get that taste with any of the SG blends I smoked for years (including Grousmoore).

cossackjack

Lifer
Oct 31, 2014
Evergreen, Colorado
My opinion about Lakelands...
pvnmNX1.jpg

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I love Lakeland and Old Auntie Mable Bath Mat flavored tobaccos. Condor used to taste of Fairy Washing Up liquid. I guess its why I use Wrights Coal Tar Soap as its all I have ever known and I am too old and set in my ways to change. I suppose its like the debate between brown sauce or tomato ketchup on your beacon sandwich in the morning.

rdavid

Jun 30, 2018
Milton, FL
OK. Second attempt at CCP. Smoked slowly in a cob. Much much better. Strong floral faded soon into the bowl and the base tobaccos came through very nicely. Mild floral, clove, cinnamon like flavors remained and was excellent for the rest of the bowl. Now I get it...
Thank goodness because I ordered 8 oz.

Reactions: Puff nstuff

rdavid

Jun 30, 2018
Milton, FL
Third bowl of CCP for the last one of the day. Yes, now I’m liking it very much but wow... the nic got me this time. Potent stuff for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.