PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

briarbrian

Lurker
Mar 26, 2010
Fort Gratiot MI
Hey guys,
Just got back from the Columbus show, and a great show it was. Met some new people and had a great time. The show is a great show to attend. If you havent ever been to it you should make it a point to try and go next year. They have alot of great raffle items including a bunch of pipes. The raffle tickets are only $1.00 each so you could win a pipe for a dollar! They also raffle off a bunch of tobacco and anything pipe related.
The show itself is a smaller show with about 70 tables or so this year. 125 are available but I think the economy has slowed down the shows. So thats all the more reason to attend. It is a 1 day show so it really isnt alot of work either with lots of time to socialize and get to know other pipers. Plus it is a cheap show to go to the rooms are very cheap and the table fees are very low too.
I arrived Friday about 5:00pm. It is only a 4-5 hr drive for me so I left after the show on Saturday. I usually stay till Sunday as there is alot of great socializing on Sat. night. I missed it but my roomate wanted to get back hime before Sunday so we had to leave. (Hehad to get to work at home on his honey-do list! We all know how that one goes! :)
Anyways next year will be even better as I think the walk in crowd did get a little larger than previous years. So try to make it a point to make it next year, you wont be disappointed.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
I was at the show and thought it was terrific! It is smaller than a show like Chicago but its also much more personal. So many of the tables where talkative and friendly and the show seemed well run. The only bummer for me was I had to buy a new car the week before so there was absolutely no pipe money there and I found at least 6 perfect specimens for my target collection. All in all, it was a great show and I am happy I went.

porshcigar

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Naperville
Columbus was a great show. Many opportunities to buy a lot of tobacco, and I did get quite a bit of the stuff. A happy time to smoke with many old friends on the patio.

Status
Not open for further replies.