PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

homeatsea

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 6, 2013
Doesn't look like Hawk has been on for at least a month. Not sure he'll see this or if it's still going on but it would be pretty cool. I'm currently in the area myself.

youngpiper1

Might Stick Around
Jun 6, 2013
I'm probably going to be going to matsuricon (cosplay) in columbus, I may take you up on your offer if I have my own car by then

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
Yea I haven't been on here in a while. Things are real busy lately but with enough interest, I'm sure we could put something together. The NASPC show is sometime I. August so maybe around then?

dhizzy

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2011
Hey Jason, good to see you back bro! For those that are reading this thread now, we did have a meet up last year in December. It was a great time and we talked about trying to do it once a year or so. I will definitely be up at the Columbus pipe show again this year. Me, Hawk, BigVan, JC, Briarbird and a couple others all bumped into each other at the show last year so it'd be a good day to meet some fellow forum members. I'm in southwest Ohio.

pipeinhand

Lifer
Sep 23, 2011
Virginia
I wish I had read this last week. I just got back from a trip home and passed right through. I lived in Delaware (OH) for a while but was born in Toledo. I went up for a week to show the wife my old stomping grounds. Next time I will post a trip-tic and we could all meet up. Be going again in spring to see family. Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.