PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
dhizzy
I met Bigvan (JJ) at the Chicago show and you can trust his word!!! You will be enlightened by the other manufacturers that will be there to help you "keep an open mind!!"
I am trying to work out getting to this show myself...... :P

dhizzy

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2011
@ briarbird, are you going to have a table? I also intend on bringing a young man I am trying to get interested in pipe smoking. I think a good pipe show with cameraderie among other pipers would give him the bug!

garageb08

Might Stick Around
Jun 4, 2012
Can't wait....I will go to Briarbird's table to try and meet up with other PM members. This will be my second show since the Chicago Pipe show this year. That was amazing and I only scratched the surface there. Not sure about a table yet...I only try to restore estate pipes, don't carve...yet...maybe someday. Is it worth bringing estate pipes to swap/sell?

briarbird

Can't Leave
Dec 7, 2011
Hey fellas, yes I do plan on having a table at the show. Just hope I can get some pipes finished from now until then!

dhizzy

Aug 29, 2011
Well get crackin'! J/k but I do look forward to meeting some of you gents.

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Don't forget Friday night if you can make it. It is a great time going from room to room and checking out the pipes and tobaccos. A lot of people have libations going, there are great deals and you could try some excellent tobaccos.

briarbird

Can't Leave
Dec 7, 2011
Just sent my check in for a table space. I'm now committed. I can't wait to meet you fine folks that will be there and to see some the amazing carvers like Wayne Teipen.

cab1

Lurker
Jul 18, 2012
I cant wait I look forward to this show every year, and I cant wait to see how the new venue looks

wayneteipen

Can't Leave
May 7, 2012
Thanks briarbird. I look forward to meeting you and the rest of you fellas and, hopefully, sneaking away for a smoke or two. The NASPC show is always a good time.

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
Can't wait to go. Thats my stomping grounds. I grew up my whole life about 15 minutes from there. I live about 1/2 hour frome there now. hope to meet some of my fellow members there :puffy:

dhizzy

Aug 29, 2011
What a farse. I should have known better being a resident of the peoples republic of Ohio,

garageb08

Might Stick Around
Jun 4, 2012
Do you think they will open a wing of the hotel for smoking? Like in Chicago? Thats a reach, but hoping.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
Doubt it. I will try to make it as im just over by polaris mall. I may also suggest the polaris area to you dhizzy. Its closer drive and IMO its a nicer area. A lot less riff raff and a lot more option as far as resteraunts and bars. If you stay near polaris let me know and we'll meet up at the pub and maybe have a smoke at my house (less than 5 min down the road)

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
there is zero chance of smoking inside anywhere in Ohio. (unless it's a smoke shop) when they passed that law a few years ago the deck construction business boomed as every bar added an outside patio. I suppose cost is why they always choose such an out of the way depressed area to have the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.