PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazzeh

Lurker
Sep 8, 2016
I got a wonderful surprise earlier this week thanks to you forum folk - mcitinner1's package arrived. Pictures will be coming this weekend - I just had a chance to go through it. He sent 55 (yep, you read it right) tins packed in a puzzle in a box. Tins inside tins like those Russian babushka dolls. Some really nice looking ones!
Thank you so much Stan (who definitely likes his Latakia)! I'll shoot you off a postcard this weekend. :)
(Shameless plug and bump too, if there's anyone else on the forums who'd not mind letting me add their empty pouches or tins to the collection, let me know! Happy to work out a price with you (or shipping), and they don't have to be in English.).
Regards,

Maz/Mike

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
That's a great first tin. 55 more should really kickstart the collection. I'm still collecting for you, worry not. I will not be able to send 55, but I will have some pouches for sure. I just rotate through a lot of tobaccos so emptying them can take me a bit.

mazzeh

Lurker
Sep 8, 2016
Your very welcome Mike. I tried to make sure there weren't any doubles in there? I think? Right? Senior moment here. [:D]
Not that I saw when I sorted them out, nope! Alot of Mac Baren though!

I'll confirm when I take the photos... I need to make enough space somewhere!
That's a great first tin. 55 more should really kickstart the collection. I'm still collecting for you, worry not. I will not be able to send 55, but I will have some pouches for sure. I just rotate through a lot of tobaccos so emptying them can take me a bit.
Good to hear from you again, crash. They really will kickstart indeed. Not to worry though, patience is a good thing to have. Besides, beggars can't be choosy and impatient, right? ;)

mazzeh

Lurker
Sep 8, 2016
As promised, for those that are interested - here are a few photos of the tins Stan sent. I'm not quite sure if it's possible to hide them until something is clicked on this forum or not, but if it is I'll delete this and re-post it with the pictures not displaying by default.
gUq5sb7.jpg

4WmXWx7.jpg

ma6acIM.jpg

r950Jgp.jpg

1gAMKwm.jpg

Cheers,

Maz
PS: Stan, there were a few duplicates after all. But no matter!

Status
Not open for further replies.