PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

scurvydog

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 23, 2012
Wisconsin where everyone has blonde hair and blue ears! I think i will go surfing tomorrow after the air get up to 60.

flyguy

Lifer
Nov 20, 2012
It's Winter... it's supposed to be cold!

Grab your ice fishing gear and go drill a few holes. That's what I do. Don't forget your pipe! :puffy:

Aug 1, 2012
You think that's cold, just wait until rcstan checks in. :wink: I complain about the cold but I prefer it to the really hot weather any day.

frennchy11

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 28, 2011
Almost -20 here in Duluth and supposed to get colder. I heard possibly down to -40 after windchill

hunter185

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2012
Living by the mountains, this time of year we'll have one dat at +10C, the next at -30. Nothing consistent. I spent 7 years in the eastern arctic though, with days at -50C. The windchill wasn't even on the chart at the Flight Service Station, but on a windy day we extrapolated it to -125 lol! Nothing happened below -50. What few businesses there were remained closed. Our plane was rated to -48C, below that the hydraulics didn't work.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
Almost -20 here in Duluth and supposed to get colder. I heard possibly down to -40 after windchill
frennchy11- I work in Grantsburg,WI, not to far from Duluth,MN. You are lucky enough to get the chill off the lake. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.