PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
A few months ago, I got a call from CI informing me that I owed them money for an order that was placed, and shipped, last December. They had no invoice numbers and couldn't email any of the order information. After searching my records, I discovered that while I had indeed paid for the order, and received the cigars, CI never collected the money from PayPal. After a lot of back and forth, with CI threatening me, but offering no proof that I owed them money, I determined that I was never charged for the order, and paid up in full.

Today, I got another call. Same order, but now they say it is from May of this year. Woman on the phone sounded like maybe she wasn't from here. Is it a scam? Once again, she had very little information. I chided her for CI's sloppy business practices, and told her that if CI has any chance of collecting any money from me, I'll need her to mail me a copy of the original invoice.

It seems that CI doesn't run a very tight ship in the accounts receivable department.

Anyone else experiencing this weirdness with C!?

Oct 3, 2021
Southeastern PA
I don't usually answer the house (landline) phone. But the daughter is home post graduation, and has reverted to her nasty old habits of helping around the house, like answering the phone.
Wait...hold up....kids? Answering the phone? In 2023?

confused-drew-scanlon-blinking-x6ae0pugzh26bd4q.gif

Yeah, maybe back in the 90s. But now? Pffffffffffffffffffff....not buying it! lol

We have a landline that even verbally tells you who is calling and even when I call, my kids still can't be bothered to get up and answer the phone. Of course, there's always SOME excuse...I was in the bathroom, I was outside with the dogs, I thought someone else would answer it, etc....